Any traders here

svenfx

SaraFrnt said:
Any traders here from Roinvesting ?

Me! 
I've only discovered them recently, therefore I don't have that much to say just yet, so I'm curious to hear from other traders.
But overall it's been going well, deposits and withdrawals have been going smoothly.

Chester

SaraFrnt said:
Any traders here from Roinvesting ?
I traded on this platform and got positive practice. I noticed that Roinvesting has professional approach to the client and I'm pleased to work with it. I know that if platform get some bugs or any problem, customer support service will always provide help. I also didn't notice fund withdrawing problems, everything goes fine.

Jonathan

Information is the main weapon to earn money from forex market. Lack of knowledge and information is the main problem for any trader. With proper knowledge any trader can earn huge amount of money. I always keep eyes on atozmarkets.com for latest news and information about forex market. It helps me a lot to make my decision and earn money consistently.

Doherty James

I do trading under FreshForex because it’s one of the leading companies out there having everything you could think about. The biggest advantage is their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which is highly comfortable and allows one to really perform well.

Manuel Ferrera

If you are thinking to start trading in forex,  you should know some basic rules. Everyone enters into the market to make profit. Without learning about forex, you can not make profit either. You can learn about forex from many ways. You can learn from the professional traders. You can also open a demo account. It will help you to learn all about forex practically.  When I was starting forex trading,  I also learned the basics from the demo account of Tpglobalfx. They are very supportive and by their demo account it is very easy to learn forex trading.

Lerxst

Manuel Ferrera said:
If you are thinking to start trading in forex,  you should know some basic rules. Everyone enters into the market to make profit. Without learning about forex, you can not make profit either. You can learn about forex from many ways. You can learn from the professional traders. You can also open a demo account. It will help you to learn all about forex practically.  When I was starting forex trading,  I also learned the basics from the demo account of Tpglobalfx. They are very supportive and by their demo account it is very easy to learn forex trading.
Why is an "Australian Broker" not regulated by ASIC ( Australian Securities and Investments Commision) ? Bit suspect if you ask me. Where is the money held and regulated ? Belize?
 You might also  want to check out the spreads in the "Trading Coditions" on the website. LOL Yes a big company can't even spell  the word " Conditions " on its own website. Very professional indeed! No offence but I'll stick with a real broker thanks

Manuel Ferrera

A trader enter into the forex market to make money. Investing in forex market is very risky. But if you have all knowledge about forex, it will help you to minimize the risk. In forex market there are various types of trader. Some are technical and some are emotional. Their perspectives are also different. Those who trade emotionally can face a big loss. Some traders trade in forex market to make profit quickly. These greediness put them in danger. There is no place of greediness in forex market. The more you trade patiently, the more possibility to become successful trader. Greed can be the cause of a big loss of your investment. I trade with Tpglobalfx. With them I trade technically and patiently. So, I earn slowly but make profit consistently.

Doherty James

Profit of margin highly depends on our way and approach because that makes the difference. I work with FreshForex broker, as with them there is so much higher benefit to do with their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s very cool and helps every bit.

Manuel Ferrera

It is essential to do safe trading. Tough the forex market is very risky, Every traders want to minimize the risk. If you are trading in forex market you should have enough knowledge about forex which help you to give safety to your account. as a trader I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I am always aware of taking precaution of my account.

Doherty James

I love doing trading and that in particular under FreshForex. It’s amongst one of the leading companies out there having so many benefits to work with. I love it more than ever with their Rebate Scheme, which helps me a lot and allows me to perform right.

Manuel Ferrera

One of the most important forex strategy is to think with your mind not with your heart. Emotion can put you in danger in forex market. Another strategy is to pick up a broker which gives a lot facilities in the trading.

Martin Tyree

Although there are universal characteristics common to all traders, novice and professional Forex traders have different ways to enter the market. Beginners may think that professional traders have the holy grail of something that is good at recognizing trends and making quick decisions. But the difference is really in the level of experience. Professional traders have learned how to beat the market through years of practice and trial and error.

Martin Tyree

Fear can hamper your trading career. Rather than motivating you to trade in comfort, your fears make you feel wrong and hesitate to trade. This fear of being wrong overwrites the power of analysis, the length of time looking for a good setup, and points to the dark side of the market. Because of this fear, we often enter into trades at any price without waiting for a profitable trade setup to appear.

AhsanMalik

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from all choosing a broker is more important task. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Jibonuo

I have no idea , what you are talking about! Basically I do my live trading personally, I am not connected with any kind of group or company! On the other hand, my Forex learning process was so much challenging since I was alone! But, I am happy with my position!