MoneyMaker EA unlimited and free

baaao

yuv said:
saravana80 said:
yuv said:
saravana80 said:
Dear Yuv,

The EA was good even in 50 USD capital. but why it is not taking the order in a trade in demo account.

Thanks & Regards,
Saravanakumar...

Hi Saravana,

This is based on volume and envelopes indicator. Try using high volume pairs like Gold(xauusd) or GBPUSD. In back test, the volume might be high always so it takes all trades ignoring volume.

Thank you for responsible suggestion

My Yesterdays Trades

[img=300x600]https://www.forexbatch.com/attachment.php?aid=27[/img]

SET PLEASEEE

vinh

But sometimes it doesn't automatically take profits and use losses which results in my account running out of money.

PaulST2B

Hi Guys,

Do the volume envelopes work anything like the volume method used in VSA - Or is it more akin to BB's but obviously with volume instead of MAs?

New on the forum and very interested in putting some EAs to test on high leverage small balance accounts - mostly for flexibility and using smallest position sizes - just using the levergae to allow more trades/better flexibility. (currently using SwissMarkets in case anyone has anything to say about them? I withdrew my funds easily enough a while back so happy enough for now!)

PS

Ccc

yuv said:
Hi 

Below is money maker EA which is great in backtest and opening good trades in forward test .

In backtest try to set the spread as 1pip or 10points for 5 digit brokers and test, the EA gives great results. The EA is only trading with less spreads and only profitable trades.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This EA was back tested with [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]IC Markets RAW Spread Account[/font]
Thanks for sharing

yuv said:
Hi 

Below is money maker EA which is great in backtest and opening good trades in forward test .

In backtest try to set the spread as 1pip or 10points for 5 digit brokers and test, the EA gives great results. The EA is only trading with less spreads and only profitable trades.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This EA was back tested with [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]IC Markets RAW Spread Account[/font]
i think eur cad is going to jump 200 pips bullish