MoneyMaker EA unlimited and free

yuv

osirius said:
the ea take no trade in demo and real account!

Please use it on high volatile pairs like gbpusd or gold.
Also the spread should be low as 1pip or 10 points max. I guess only ecn accounts will have that. Use it with ECN account and high volatile pairs.

yan106

yuv said:
osirius said:
the ea take no trade in demo and real account!

Please use it on high volatile pairs like gbpusd or gold.
Also the spread should be low as 1pip or 10 points max. I guess only ecn accounts will have that. Use it with ECN account and high volatile pairs.
hi,thanks for the EA.
i try on live with FBS.
it opened position like i expected BUT the position always hit SL with comment SL(gap/slip),is it mean because the price gap and slipage at that time?
how i deal with this gap/slip?
is there any other good broker for this ea to run?
thanks

venkey

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]THANKs[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] 'YUV' FOR SHARING[/font]
Please Understand about MONEY MAKER is as follows :

1) Works with High Volatility Pairs like GBP/USD, XAUUSD(Gold)
2) SPREADS should be around 1 Pip for 4 Digit Broker / 10 Points for 5 Digit Brokers
3) TF is not important to this EA,  Money Maker tries finds Volume in the Market and Check Low Spread
4) Its Running on LIVE and DEMO but won't place order Frequently

Thanks in Advance  - Happy Trading
-------------------------------------
venKEY is winKEY | Hyd-India

venkey

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]THANKs[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] 'YUV' FOR SHARING[/font]

My Back-test Results are as attached

mirusev

yuv said:
Hi 

Below is money maker EA which is great in backtest and opening good trades in forward test .

In backtest try to set the spread as 1pip or 10points for 5 digit brokers and test, the EA gives great results. The EA is only trading with less spreads and only profitable trades.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This EA was back tested with [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]IC Markets RAW Spread Account[/font]
Are you the author and the coder of that EA?

Phuong

Tôi đã thử ea này trên bản demo, nó rất tốt cho đến khi nó không có lệnh dừng lỗ. nếu bạn có tệp mql4, vui lòng cho tôi biết tôi muốn sửa nó

Farabot

How about the current performance of this ea that shared since 2019, is it still work well, or already incompatible anymore with the current market?