Most Challenging thing about trading

Manuel Ferrera

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker Tpglobalfx is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

Jonathan

Most challenging thing about trading is experience. Every traders wants to be a experienced trader in this market. But to become professional is not an easy task. It is fully depend on your knowledge. To gather all kind of knowledge and information you can rely on atozmarkets.com. They will help you to become expert by giving all the latest news and information about forex market. Those news and information can be helpful in your trading.

Doherty James

I agree, it’s for sure patience that not only is challenging but also is toughest. You can do anything and yet you will fail if you lack patience. But if you got the patience then even more weakness won’t be overly worrying. I get it done easier with FreshForex broker since they have low spreads, smooth trading platform and stuff like Rebate Program.

Manuel Ferrera

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in Tpglobalfx. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

Manuel Ferrera

Risk is the common factor of forex market. A trader can face the loss most of the time if he has no knowledge about trading. A trader should know the right time, right place and right currencies while he is trading in the market. Most of the traders lost their money because of their little knowledge about forex. Most of them don't know how to recover losses. Sometimes traders take decision emotionally after loosing money. It causes more losses.

AhsanMalik

In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life.  The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

Manuel Ferrera

Success in the forex market mainly depend on the trading strategy. Every trader has different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market is mainly depends on the broker a trader choose. If their strategies don't suit the broker than he can not be succeed.

AhsanMalik

In order to my trading experience, I think  For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

Doherty James

There are many things that are challenging about trading but the hardest part is the execution of strategy and sticking with it.

Martin Tyree

Forex trading is very stressful. Traders must overcome fear and frustration in forex trading. If you decide to try your luck in trading, you may come across many crazy situations. You may know a lot, but forex trading is a game of probability. Your analysis may be correct, but the end result may be quite unexpected due to the stress, fear, and frustration of Forex trading.

Jibonuo

Patience is as simple as that, to be honest.
I think, controlling own trading emotions & greed! In my early stage of trading, I suffered a lot because of my emotions, then my money management plan was so ordinary! But now I’m very serious on MM game plan; I know how to control my emotions during my trading!