WayGrow EA with Best set file

NoorV

Thanks for the EA said:
yuv said:
Waygrow EA is proven scalper that can generate good results if best waygrow ea set file and lot size is used.

I have tested this EA with $700 and made $4000 in 2 weeks.

This was tested with [font=Roboto, sans-serif]IC Markets ECN demo account. [font=Roboto, sans-serif]IC Markets ECN demo account has low spreads and best commission.[/font][/font]

Best Pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, AUDUSD.

TimeFrame: 1Min(this is important)

In the setfile, it is the lots risk is 70%, but I suggest you to use lower risk forbetter liquidity and good results.

do you have any live account result

Try this in Demo first.

Last edited by a moderator:

greyghost7

Waygrow EA is proven scalper that can generate good results if best waygrow ea set file and lot size is used.

This was tested withTickMill FrePro Account demo account. Tickmill Pro Account demo account has zero spreads and best commission.

In the setfile, it is the lots risk is 70%, but I suggest you to use lower risk forbetter liquidity and good results.
Screenshot_20200325-122700.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122825.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122758.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122731.jpg

Try this in Demo first.
can you attach a set file?

forexer

i tried that one, the results were pretty bad. blew the account. Thats why i was wondering if there was something better.
It actually worked for me great. You need to have ECN or raw spread account. Please test it first in demo. Since it is a tick scalper many brokers might not allow it in live. Check if your broker allows it.

Reximus

This was tested withTickMill FrePro Account demo account. Tickmill Pro Account demo account has zero spreads and best commission.

Screenshot_20200325-122700.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122825.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122758.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-122731.jpg

Try this in Demo first.
It's been 16 months from your first post about WayGrow EA. How is it now? Have you tried on real account? If yes, how's the result?